Frequently Asked Questions
About Keystone Bank
1. Who is Keystone Bank?
Keystone Bank is a local community bank focused on serving individuals, entrepreneurs, and business leaders.
2. What is Keystone Bank's Mission?
At Keystone Bank, we believe that banking should be simple, straight forward and easily accessible to everyone. We are here to help you be the Keystone for your family, business, and community.
3. Is Keystone Bank FDIC insured?
Yes, Keystone Bank is a member of the FDIC, so your deposit accounts with us are insured up to $250,000 per ownership category.
4. What type of accounts does Keystone Bank offer?
Business: Keystone offers small business checking, business analysis checking and nonprofit accounts. We have an account that will fit every business need.
Personal: Keystone offers both free and interest-bearing checking accounts as well as savings, money markets, and CDs.
1. Where can I find my account number?
Within online banking, select your account and view the “Details” section at the right.
2. What is APY?
"APY" stands for "annual percentage yield," a percentage that describes compounding interest gained on money deposited into an account.
3. How do I add or remove a beneficiary to my account?
To add or remove a beneficiary please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking.
4. How do I add or remove a joint owner to my account?
To add a signer please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking. Unfortunately, a signer cannot be removed from a personal account. The account must be closed and reopened.
Opening An Account
1. How do I open a business account?
Contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking to open your new account.
You will need the following to open your business account:
- Entity Documents (filed with the State)
- Operating Agreement or Bylaws
2. How do I open a personal account?
Open your new account either online or within one of our branch locations.
You will need the following to open your account:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license, State Issued ID or passport
- Physical address
3. Do you check credit for new accounts?
We perform a ChexSystems inquiry on your identity. Under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) amendments to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), you are entitled to a free copy of your consumer report, at your request, once every 12 months. Visit https://www.chexsystems.com to learn more. In certain instances, we may need additional information prior to opening your account. An inquiry may appear, but we do not do a credit check.
Funding, transfers, and withdrawals
1. How do I send a wire transfer?
To initiate a wire transfer please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking.
If you are Business that would like to start initiating wires, ACH, and obtain merchant services, please to connect with our Treasury Management team at [email protected]
2. How do I wire money into my Keystone Account?
For Domestic Wire:
FED Wire Funds to:
Transit Routing Number (ABA): 111302600
Keystone Account Name
Keystone Account Number
For International Wires
Instructions for wiring funds to the U.S. in U.S. currency. Instruct the foreign banks’ U.S. Dollar Correspondent to send via:
Transit Routing Number (ABA): 111302600
Intermediary / Correspondent Bank:
The Independent Bankers Bank
Further credit to:
Customer’s Keystone Bank Account Number
3. What are the wire cut-off times?
- Cut-off times are Monday – Friday, 4pm CST
- All wires received prior to the cutoff times listed below are processed the same day.
- Domestic wires typically reach their destination the same day they are sent
- International wires typically reach their destination within 3-5 business days
4. How do I transfer internally?
Internal transfers can be completed through Online Banking, Telebanking, and coming into your local branch.
5. How do I send money to another bank through the ACH network (Automated Clearing House)?
External transfers can be completed through your online banking. Click here to view our New Customer Guide for Online Banking.
6. Is Keystone Bank part of the RTP® (Real-Time Payments) network from The Clearing House?
Keystone Bank is currently set to receive payments through the RTP network.
7. Is Keystone Bank part of the Zelle® network?
Yes, Keystone Bank offers Zelle® through our online banking for our consumer accounts only.
Reminder: Zelle® transfers cannot be returned. When using Zelle®, only send to known friends and family.
8. How do I request a temporary limit increase?
To request a limit increase for external transfers (ACH), bill pay, Zelle®, or your debit card please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking.
9. How to set up direct deposit for your paycheck?
There are several ways to switch your direct deposit to Keystone Bank:
- Login to online banking and look for the “Connect your paycheck” tile to automatically redirect your paycheck
- Ask for a copy of your employer’s direct deposit signup form, or download the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- Provide your Keystone Bank deposit account type (checking or savings), account number and routing number, and other required information.
10. How to set up direct deposit for your Social Security check?
There are three ways to get the process started:
- Visit ssa.gov to sign up online.
- Call the Social Security National 800 Number at 800-772-1213.
- Visit your local SSA office.
Be prepared to provide your U.S. Bank deposit account type (checking or savings), account number and routing number, your Social Security Number, and other required information.
11. How do I receive an ACH payment?
To receive a payment through the ACH network, provide the payor with the following information:
Receiving Depository Financial Institution Identification:
Transit Routing Number (ABA): 111302600
Depository Financial Institution Account Number:
Keystone Bank Account Number
Receiving Company Name:
Keystone Bank Account Name
Statements & Transactions
1. When will I receive my statements?
You will receive an account statement each month, which will include your activity from the previous month. This are available the business day after the close of your statement cycle.
2. How do I enroll in eStatements?
- Login to online banking
- Select the “Documents” icon
- Follow the prompts to Enroll
Download our online banking user guide
3. Can I have both eStatements and paper?
Yes, to receive your statement both electronically and in the mail, please contact us please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking
4. How do I dispute a transaction?
To dispute a transaction please contact us at 888-266-9707 or send us a message via online banking.
5. When will I receive my 1099-INT tax forms?
A copy of your 1099-INT form will be provided by January 31. This tax form is used to report the interest income you earned. You will receive separate 1099-INT forms for each account, delivered to the address on file.
1. What browsers are supported?
We recommend downloading the current version of Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari. While you will be able to log in using Internet Explorer, we do not recommend this browser since it no longer supports modern security features.
2. What is two-factor authentication?
This is an additional security feature to help safeguard your account information. If you are not an existing mobile app user, you will need to enroll an email address and a phone number (mobile or landline). If you choose to use a mobile phone number, select receive one-time text message to receive a one-time verification code delivered as a text message. If you choose to use a landline number, then you must click “Try another way” to receive a phone call with the one-time verification code. Text messages cannot be delivered to a landline. After entering the verification code, if you are logging in from a secure computer you have the option to select “Don’t ask for code again on this computer.” This will avoid having to enter a verification code during each login. This option should never be selected on a shared or public computer.
3. What should I do if I did not receive a verification code to continue with the two-factor authentication setup?
Please be sure the phone number entered is accurate. If the phone number needs to be changed, please contact a member of our Customer Support Team at 888-266-9707.
4. When I select “Remember this computer” why am I being asked for a verification code each time I login?
There are several reasons a verification code may be prompted at login:
- if you login on different browsers,
- delete your browser history, or
- have your browser settings set to delete your cookies and history automatically.
5. Can I receive the two-factor authentication verification code via email?
No, this option is not available. The code can be received using one of the following options:
- Text Message
- Phone Call
- Authy App (Third-party app that generates a one time passcode. To register you will need an email address and phone number.)
6. How do I download the Keystone Bank Mobile App?
You may download the Keystone Mobile app from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
7. How do I change my username or password?
Within online banking, select your profile (bottom left or top right), select “Settings” and then “Security”.
8. What if I forgot my password?
You may recover your account with either your username and email or SSN and account number.
9. What if I forgot my username?
Please contact us at 888-266-9707 to recover your username.
10. Can I reorganize the cards on my dashboard?
Yes, at the bottom of the dashboard, click Organize Dashboard to drag and drop, delete or add cards.
11. How do I adjust the order of my accounts?
To organize your accounts, go to the menu, select accounts. At the bottom of your account list, choose ‘Organize’. Next to the account balance, there are three lines where you can place your finger to drag the account(s) in the order you prefer.
12. Can I set up account alerts?
Yes, navigate to the account you would like to add an alert to. Under the account, choose ‘Alert preferences’ to set up balance and transaction alerts.
13. The dashboard activity displays transactions from all my accounts. How can I find account-specific transactions?
Simply select the specific account you want to review, then select Transactions.
14. Does Keystone Bank offer connections with Intuit financial software, Quicken and QuickBooks?
Yes, if enrolled for Online Banking, you can connect to your personal accounts through Quicken financial management software or if you are a business through QuickBooks account management software.
15. What is the difference between Web Connect and Direct Connect?
Web Connect allows you to download your transactions directly from within Online Banking and import them into Quicken / QuickBooks. Direct Connect allows Intuit to connect directly to your Univest accounts on your behalf. You do not have to manually sign in to Online Banking and manually download transactions. It is a two-way connection that can be used for paying bills and transfers from within the Intuit product.
16. How do I connect to Quicken or QuickBooks?
When activating through the software, search for ‘Keystone Bank’. You will be required to enter your Online Banking username and password, and then select the accounts to be linked.